Edinburgh NFL fans are in for a treat as Biddy Mulligans will be open until late to show the 2017 SUPERBOWL on Sunday 5th February.
This will feature the AFC champion New England Patriots, against the NFC champion the Atlanta Falcons. There will be no shortage of halftime entertainment as Lady Gaga is headlining the half time show!
The game is being played at NRG Stadium, home of the Houston Texans and site of Super Bowl XXXVII in 2004, when Patriots beat the Carolina Pantherns 32-29. To get into the NFL spirit, we’ve found out some interesting facts about the National Football League’s Champion game.
- The NRG Stadium has a whopping capacity on 72,220
- Super Bowl Sunday is the second largest day for food consumption in the US, Thanksgiving Day is the first
- The cost for placing a commercial in the Super Bowl is more expensive than any other televised event. The average cost is $2.8 million for 30 seconds of air time
- Super Bowl Sunday sees approximately 100 million pounds of guacamole eaten
- Winners and losers both get paid – each loosing player pockets an impressive $49,000
Join us to catch all the action this February. Wristbands are required for entry, there are currently available from the bar totally FREE.
Food will be served until late and drinks packages are available so please contact 0131 220 1246 for table bookings or email email@example.com
*No entry past 1am.